Tennessee Weather Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WRF cast
Satellite Loop
Current Watches
Current Snow Cover
Conus Radar
Regional Radar
Tennessee Radar
SE RADAR
Enlarge
24 hr Temp change
Current MDs
Regional Temps
Conus Temps
Current CPC NAO and forecast
Top posters
Toot (6644)
Amazing Thundersnow and sleet Storm Vote_lcapAmazing Thundersnow and sleet Storm Voting_barAmazing Thundersnow and sleet Storm Vote_rcap 
Stovepipe (4148)
Amazing Thundersnow and sleet Storm Vote_lcapAmazing Thundersnow and sleet Storm Voting_barAmazing Thundersnow and sleet Storm Vote_rcap 
Adam2014 (1424)
tennessee storm09 (1304)
Jed33 (930)
windstorm (891)
John1122 (885)
snowdog (855)
Homemommy (824)
WxFreak (812)

Amazing Thundersnow and sleet Storm

2 posters

Go down

Amazing Thundersnow and sleet Storm Empty Amazing Thundersnow and sleet Storm

Post by Jed33 2012-02-27, 10:24 pm

I saw this on another forum tonight, and thought I'd make a link to it here. I could only dream to experience an event like this. wash I have seen thundersnow and sleet before, but never been through one that had lightning and thunder that was this intense and frequent. sneaky

Last edited by Toot on 2012-02-27, 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To embed video)

Jed33
Admin

Back to top Go down

Amazing Thundersnow and sleet Storm Empty Re: Amazing Thundersnow and sleet Storm

Post by Stovepipe 2012-02-27, 10:49 pm

That is made of pure distilled awesome.

wash wash wash wash
Stovepipe
Stovepipe
Founding Member

http://thecountryisgoingtohell.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down