Tennessee Weather Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WRF cast
Satellite Loop
Current Watches
Current Snow Cover
Conus Radar
Regional Radar
Tennessee Radar
SE RADAR
Enlarge
24 hr Temp change
Current MDs
Regional Temps
Conus Temps
Current CPC NAO and forecast
Top posters
Toot (6644)
TWC is gonna name winter storms...lol Vote_lcapTWC is gonna name winter storms...lol Voting_barTWC is gonna name winter storms...lol Vote_rcap 
Stovepipe (4148)
TWC is gonna name winter storms...lol Vote_lcapTWC is gonna name winter storms...lol Voting_barTWC is gonna name winter storms...lol Vote_rcap 
Adam2014 (1424)
tennessee storm09 (1304)
Jed33 (930)
windstorm (891)
John1122 (885)
snowdog (855)
Homemommy (824)
WxFreak (812)

TWC is gonna name winter storms...lol

4 posters

Go down

TWC is gonna name winter storms...lol Empty TWC is gonna name winter storms...lol

Post by Toot 2012-10-02, 10:19 pm

TWC is gonna name winter storms...lol Naming-winter-storms_650x366

TWC is gonna name winter storms...lol Tommy-lee-jones-implied-face-palm
Toot
Toot
La Vida Loca

https://www.facebook.com/Wxeast

Back to top Go down

TWC is gonna name winter storms...lol Empty Re: TWC is gonna name winter storms...lol

Post by Adam2014 2012-10-03, 7:25 am

WOW lol
Adam2014
Adam2014
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

TWC is gonna name winter storms...lol Empty Re: TWC is gonna name winter storms...lol

Post by Vanster67 2012-10-03, 7:52 am

When I first glanced at this, I thought Toot was posting a joke. Then I went to TWC website and there it was... Whatever. I like the names we come up with better.
Vanster67
Vanster67
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stovepipe 2012-10-03, 8:53 am

I saw this yesterday and almost posted it. It got me thinking, we could have some fun with this this winter.

Whenever a "threat" appears, we should make a voting thread where people submit names and the best name is selected. That name is attached to the official thread for that storm. Even if they turn out to be duds, it would be cool to have our own names for them. As the winter goes on, it would be easier to refer to past events via name rather than "that one that came through on Jan 11th". You know there would be some hilarious ones too.

Stovepipe
Stovepipe
Founding Member

http://thecountryisgoingtohell.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down