Tennessee Weather Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WRF cast
Satellite Loop
Current Watches
Current Snow Cover
Conus Radar
Regional Radar
Tennessee Radar
SE RADAR
Enlarge
24 hr Temp change
Current MDs
Regional Temps
Conus Temps
Current CPC NAO and forecast
Top posters
Toot (6644)
Weather-Manmade Global Warming Link Builds, Study Says  - Page 13 Vote_lcapWeather-Manmade Global Warming Link Builds, Study Says  - Page 13 Voting_barWeather-Manmade Global Warming Link Builds, Study Says  - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Stovepipe (4148)
Weather-Manmade Global Warming Link Builds, Study Says  - Page 13 Vote_lcapWeather-Manmade Global Warming Link Builds, Study Says  - Page 13 Voting_barWeather-Manmade Global Warming Link Builds, Study Says  - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Adam2014 (1424)
tennessee storm09 (1304)
Jed33 (930)
windstorm (891)
John1122 (885)
snowdog (855)
Homemommy (824)
WxFreak (812)

Weather-Manmade Global Warming Link Builds, Study Says

+9
Vanster67
WxFreak
jmundie
Homemommy
Adam2014
Math/Met
snowdog
Toot
Stovepipe
13 posters

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Weather-Manmade Global Warming Link Builds, Study Says  - Page 13 Empty Re: Weather-Manmade Global Warming Link Builds, Study Says

Post by snowdog 2012-04-24, 4:08 pm

Stovepipe wrote:I'm trying to muster up some farks to give about Gore getting rich but I'm honestly unable to come up with anything. Same would go for someone getting rich off an anti-hypothesis speaking tour. Honest to God I do not see how that is relevant to anything. Obviously it bothers you, so keep drilling it home by all means, but I'm lost on the importance of it.

That is the thing. Who is making tons of money speaking on the anti-hypothesis tour? Gore is just a gigantic douche. He says the debate is over, even though he has never debated anyone on the topic and won't debate anyone, and it's time to move on. So he created this heavily complex hypothesis, cried fire in a theater and is now making money hand over foot with his venture capital fund that always knows the right companies to get behind before they get huge government greenie contracts. I actually met Gore a few years ago at the Nashville Super Speedway and refrained from telling him what a devilish creature he was.

I've always enjoyed the video below. While I mostly agree with him in this clip about Bush, the same betrayal and playing on fears could be said about Gore and the use of AGW.