Tennessee Weather Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WRF cast
Satellite Loop
Current Watches
Current Snow Cover
Conus Radar
Regional Radar
Tennessee Radar
SE RADAR
Enlarge
24 hr Temp change
Current MDs
Regional Temps
Conus Temps
Current CPC NAO and forecast
Top posters
Toot (6644)
WXeastern Premium Vote_lcapWXeastern Premium Voting_barWXeastern Premium Vote_rcap 
Stovepipe (4148)
WXeastern Premium Vote_lcapWXeastern Premium Voting_barWXeastern Premium Vote_rcap 
Adam2014 (1424)
tennessee storm09 (1304)
Jed33 (930)
windstorm (891)
John1122 (885)
snowdog (855)
Homemommy (824)
WxFreak (812)

WXeastern Premium

3 posters

Go down

WXeastern Premium Empty WXeastern Premium

Post by Toot 2013-11-02, 7:49 pm

For customized and professional forecasting/climatological services look no further than my new site/buisness. I have over a decade of experience with synoptic forecasting..hazardous meteorology and meteorological high resolution graphics design!

If I can be of any assistance to you or your buisness feel free to join my site for further info/details/pricing

http://wxeasternpremium.forumotion.com/
Toot
Toot
La Vida Loca

https://www.facebook.com/Wxeast

Back to top Go down

WXeastern Premium Empty Re: WXeastern Premium

Post by IceMan23 2013-11-02, 9:08 pm

How much would this service be to the great Ice Man?

IceMan23

Back to top Go down

Post by Jed33 2013-11-02, 9:30 pm

I'm glad you are doing this Toot! I hope it turns out great for you! You put alot of time and effort into all you do, and I'm glad to see it pay off.

Jed33
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toot 2013-11-03, 9:27 am

IceMan23 wrote:How much would this service be to the great Ice Man?
Its just according as to what kind of service you want. So far its just me and another meteorologist running that site but we offer customized long range forecasts for energy /grain or Forensic puropses and something new we started called Hazardous forecasts meaning for people working very high up on towers and skycrapers or just in any dangerous situatiion. I also specialize in custom weather graphics that are in very high resolution

Jed33 wrote:I'm glad you are doing this Toot! I hope it turns out great for you! You put alot of time and effort into all you do, and I'm glad to see it pay off.
Thanks Jed..already picked up a couple of customers
Toot
Toot
La Vida Loca

https://www.facebook.com/Wxeast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down